Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Film- Roll #2

 I struggled with some exposure issues on this roll. While 400 ISO film is more forgiving when shooting in areas of low light than the 200 ISO film I used on the first roll, it is less so when shooting outside on sunny days. I found this out the hard way with many of the pictures being overly exposed (I think that's the correct term?). While the relativity of the ISO setting is probably an elementary rule of thumb for more experienced photographers, I've got a long ways to go in feeling completely comfortable with it all.

Nonetheless, I'm having a blast with the process. Having a camera in my hand makes me think about the world around me a little differently...more artistically maybe? I guess the same could be said for any form of expression where influences are gathered from one's surroundings.

Hope you like the below photos...they're from the Eau Claire area, during the season of flannel and hoppy beverages (though if you're like me, isn't that every season?).

Augusta Wildlife Area





Livin' on the edge. 

Mud Monster



No comments:

Post a Comment